15/02/2013

THIS IS WHERE I AM

Here I stand, a fallen man.
I went all in, only to lose it all.
With nothing to show for it.
But broken, empty hands.
God, I am on me knees.
I am looking to You.
Oh God, please, rescue me.
I've nowhere else to go.
I've no one else but You.
You're what I need.
I'm crying out to You.
I'm reaching out to You.
I've really made a mess out of things this time.
Not to mention myself.
Will You come and save me?
Yet again.
I know I've done myself in.
Too many times.
More times than I care to admit.
Each time You were there for me.
I am praying this time won't be any different.
Here I am a broken down man.
Looking into a broken mirror.
With a broken path laid out before me.
Lord I need You.
And I've said this before I know.

SCOTT DAVID BUCKLEY-(15/02/2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this poem.