17/10/2012

I' M GOING TO GET THROUGH

Suffering is good.
It produces perseverance.
With the hurt comes healing.
In affliction there is comfort.
But sometimes things are just too much 
  to bear though.
This I know all too well.
Quite often the sky will come crashing down me.
There is no shelter to be found.
But it's in those times of peril that hope 
  shines through.
And somehow I find the strength to carry on.
To pick up and press forward.
No matter how much it hurts.
I know there's strength in faith.
That's what pulls me through.
Keeps me sojourning on.
I am not alone.
This too I know all too well.
It's all I have.
All I really need.
I'm going to make it through somehow.
For You go with me.
You carry me when I haven't the strength
  to continue.
For that I am grateful.

SCOTT DAVID BUCKLEY-(17/10/2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this poem.