26/10/2012

SOMEWHERE (THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME)

As I walk through the driving rain you are
  walking with me.
As cold as I am, the look in your eyes warms
  me inside.
Your love is a warming flame.
Your beauty wraps around me.
Keeping me warm.
I love having you in my life.
You are the one who loves me in this darkness.
A blinding light.
Love is all around me.
Love has penetrated me.
You are the one.
You are my one.
Your love is wordless.
You speak with your golden eyes.
It's you who keeps me grounded.
I know your love is unconditional.
And I am grateful.
You make my life feel full.
You make me feel so alive.
All I can say is: "You know, I love you."
You are my somewhere.
Without you I'd be nowhere.
Thank you for loving me.
Thank you for loving me.

SCOTT DAVID BUCKLEY-(26/10/2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this poem.