08/10/2012

ONE MORE TRY (MY HOPE)

I live all of my mistakes.
I inhale, I exhale all my regrets.
I am poisoned with all my hurts.
I hold onto everything.
I am weighed down.
I am sinking.
I am toxic.
Sin will do that.
Lately I've been hating who I have become.
So dark and cold.
I live alone.
Trying to convince myself I am happy 
  such as I am.
I have tried so hard to live up to myself.
Failing miserably every time.
I will never be good enough for myself.
I don't why I try so hard.
I am never going to be able to live.
My life will always be one that is dead.
I just do not know!
Still I try to hold onto hope.
It's all I have left.
With what is left of my trust.
I try to hold onto my life.
I'm not ready to die just yet.
So I give it one more try.
That's all I have left in me.
Just one more try.

SCOTT DAVID BUCKLEY-(08/10/2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this poem.