28/03/2013

HOPE IS TAKING ME

I will not revolt.
I will not rebel.
There is too much anger and hate in the world
   as it is already.
But, I will begin while ending.
I will rebirth.
I will renew.
I will revive.
The world needs to see love and truth.
And acceptance beyond condemnation.
I am an eye to this.
I am a voice for this.
Put me down, but I will not stay down.
Bend me, but you cannot break me.
I will stand.
I will rise above.
The refining fire is already burning in me.
Setting me ablaze.
I will rise, I will light up the scorched skies.
But, not for me.
For the spreading of the flame in me.
I will ignite the world.
I will watch it burn.
And from the still glowing embers and ash.
Something new and beautiful shall rise 
   and soar.
It will be my hope.
It is my hope.
Hope is rising in me.
Hope is taking me.

SCOTT DAVID BUCKLEY-(28/03/2013)


2 comments:

  1. Great! You are very talented

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I prefer to call it blessed, so then in turn i can be a blessing.

      Delete

I'd love to know what you think of this poem.