17/01/2013

INHALE, EXHALE

Inhale, exhale, my heart is breathing.
My soul is expanding.
I fall, I rise.
I am alive, I am living.
I am holding on with an iron grip.
I am not letting go.
This is my life, I mean to keep it.
Try to take it, I will fight for it, I will die for it.
Under these darkened skies I will make my 
  stand.
I am resolved, I will not be daunted.
Look me in the eyes, there's a fire burning there.
A reflection of my soul.
Inhale, exhale... I am alive.
I am still alive.
I mean to stay this way.
No man can take that from me, no, not even me.

SCOTT DAVID BUCKLEY-(17/01/2013)

2 comments:

  1. Dedicated to those who have tried to take their own lives, those who want to and especially to those who have.
    Inhale,exhale, put your hand over your heart...feel that?...You are alive!
    You have reason, you have purpose, there is a why you're alive. Most importantly you are alive! LIVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are Gods inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think of this poem.