29/10/2012

WITH WHO I AM I WILL SOUND MY VOICE

From ashes I arose.
From ruins I was built back.
From the dirt and the dust I came.
With all my sin and shame.
With all that I lack.
With all my weaknesses.
All my sorrow.
All my burdens.
All my hurt, my pain.
My anger, my rage, my hate.
I came this way.
My reason.
My purpose.
Why I am alive.
This is who I am.
You can take me as I am or not.
These curses are my blessings.
I will stand naked before you.
You will see me for who I am.
I hide nothing.
I have a voice and I will use it.
May the powerless find power.
May the weak find strength.
May the oppressed find freedom.
May the sufferers find healing in comfort.
May the afflicted and addicted find themselves.
And may the afraid find courage.
My message is a simple one.
Hope is rising.
Love is growing and spreading.
There will be, there is...peace in your heart.
Peace in your soul.
And peace...in your mind and body.
Grace and love will reign.

SCOTT DAVID BUCKLEY-(29/10/2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this poem.