26/02/2013

I AM YOU, YOU ARE ME

Where did you go?
Why did you leave?
Why did you leave me here?
All alone, on my own.
Frightened and cold.
Naked and shivering.
Won't you come back to me?
I need you.
Without you I am incomplete.
Are you lost somewhere?
Like I am lost.
I need you here with me.
One and one becoming one.
I am you, you are me.
You need me just like I need you.
Separate we slowly die.
The further apart, the slower the death.
The more pain racks us both.
I cannot go on like this any more.
Are you feeling the same?
Please, I need you to come back to me.
Tell me, do you need me the same?
I don't want to live this way, I cannot!
Wherever you are, I need you here.
Whatever it takes.
I will find you.
All I know for sure is that I need you to live.
Please come back to me.

SCOTT DAVID BUCKLEY-(26/02/2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this poem.